"By vigorously opposing all unjust and oppressive laws, and by helping restore the principle of the Rule of Law, the Burma Lawyers' Council aims to contribute to the transformation of Burma where all the citizens enjoy the equal protection of law under the democratic federal constitution which will guarantee fundamentals of human rights."
No. 18 of Legal Issues on Burma Journal contains 4 articles.
- A Brief Analysis on the Judiciary of Burma
- Judiciary & Social Justice (by B.K. Sen)
- Reflection on the Naitonal Convention (the Road Map in Burma)
- Case of Nine Innocent Persons Condemned to Death
- Burmese Migrant Workers (A Question of Human Rights)
- Family Law of Thailand
- With a Deep Desire to promote Judiciary