Journal of Constitutional Affairs No. 7
The 7th issue contains the following articles:
- Drawing up a Constitution and selecting government systems, (Burma Lawyers' Coucil)
- South Africa's courts - beyond Apartheid: the structure and role of the Constitutional Court, (Professor Jeremy Sarkin), translated in Burmese by Cho Cho Tun Nyein.
- Limited government, (Bo Mote Seit)
- Human rights law, (Khin Maung Win)
- The meaning of human rights, (Khin maung Win)
- Anti-corruption experiences in Thailand, Indonesia and Burma, (Aung Htoo)